Superior play systems bad

Bought the system in June. The paint is fading and bare wood showing through basically everywhere.

I have never seen paint disappear so quickly with less than one summer of use. If I don't paint it, not only is it going to look like ***, it will quickly rot.

I'm sorry, I would expect more and a better quality from something so expensive. We called and they said suggested we put a sealer on it.

Nothing else I have ever bought for outdoor use faded and failed so soon. We are very disappointed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11, 2016.

Superior Play Systems - Superior playsystem lies to get sales

To get my business I was told the big models were made with redwood. Lie!!! After buying a set from there store in new jersey I did some more reading of the fine print and they mix their lumber with other types. I approached my sales rep mike to complain and he told me I did not have a valid complaint.

I bought the set because I was told it was all redwood and that othe company's mix the wood. I was lied to. Anyone else that wants to shop there should be told the truth!!!

I also found out their smaller line is made in china. They don't mention that however. They say it's cedar.

What a spin!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 26, 2011.

Comments

#532060

the redwood finish on our 6 month old playset is wearing off at a

fast rate. please advise if your company could refinish. Thank you.

my email is: ginny@vmhudson.com

set was purchased in Bear, Delaware.

we are very happy with our superior play purchase. salesman was both friendly and knowledgeable.

did some shopping around and were impressed with their selection and pricing. would recommend this company.

We pride ourselves on outstanding products, value and customer service. We believe this posting is from a competior and not a customer.

If it is from a legitimate customer please call 610-539-5555 and we will be happy to solve any problem you may have.

Superior Play systems has been creating fun for over 20 years. We stand firmly behind all products we carry.